Accidents Can Happen To Anyone At Any Time
Do you have injuries from a sudden car accident or boating accident? Are you unable to return to work? Are your medical bills stacking up? Accidents resulting in serious injuries are physically, emotionally and financially draining. They can be highly stressful as you worry about how you will pay your bills or who will take care of your family if you cannot go back to work.
At Casartello & Murphy, LLC, our experienced personal injury lawyers understand how accidents can quickly deplete everything you have worked so hard for. Our firm is committed to helping our clients recover damages for:
- Medical bills
- Loss of earnings
- Pain and suffering
If you have injuries because of someone else’s negligence, it is important to get started on your personal injury claim soon. Do not speak to an insurance company before you speak to an experienced attorney. Do not settle for less than what you need to fully recover from your accident. Call our firm to discuss your options if you have injuries due to:
- Automobile crashes — Distracted drivers, drunk drivers, speeding, otherwise reckless driving
- 18-wheeler truck collisions — Rear-end collisions, jackknife crash, faulty maintenance, brake failure, poorly trained drivers
- Motorcycle wrecks — Blindsided, inattentive drivers, drunk drivers
- Boating mishaps — Poor signage, overcrowding, speeding, drunk boaters
- Trip and falls — Unattended surface liquids, poorly maintained sidewalks or staircases
- Animal attacks — Dog bites, infections, scarring, deep lacerations
- Dangerously designed machinery — Defective parts, lack of adequate warning
- Medical injuries — Surgical errors, misdiagnosis, nursing home negligence
Are You Facing A Personal Injury Lawsuit?
Truck accidents and motorcycle accidents happen every day in Massachusetts. If you are facing a personal injury lawsuit, the best course of action is negotiating a fair settlement out of court. However, sometimes this is not possible. Our experienced attorneys can negotiate on your behalf, and if your claim cannot settle, we will represent you in a civil claim. Let our experience help you get the best possible outcome in your case.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation With A Knowledgeable Personal Injury Attorney
At Casartello & Murphy, LLC, we help our clients pursue successful outcomes. Whether through negotiating a settlement or litigating your claim in court, we will help you seek the optimal result with our steadfast personal injury representation. Email our office in Springfield or call us at 413-351-0915 for a free consultation. During your consultation, we will explain our contingency fee arrangement and billing process so you know exactly what to expect before you hire us.