Protecting Your Rights If You Are Facing Criminal Charges
An arrest or criminal charge in Massachusetts is a serious matter. If convicted, you could face high penalties, prison time and a criminal record. Having a criminal record will negatively impact your rights, including future housing prospects, job opportunities and firearms ownership. A record can limit your rights of child custody and visitation.
If you are facing criminal allegations, contact an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately. At Casartello & Murphy, LLC, our comprehensive criminal law experience can make a difference to the outcome of your case. Our firm has successfully tried and won criminal cases in federal and state courts. To get started on your case, tell us briefly about your situation using our online form.
Providing Serious Legal Advocacy When You Need It The Most
If you suspect you are being investigated for a crime, contact a lawyer as soon as possible to start your defense. Our firm will provide knowledgeable and aggressive defense if you are facing charges for:
- Operating under the influence (OUI) — Driving under the influence (DUI), driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Breaking and entering — With intent to commit a misdemeanor, with intent to commit a felony, breaking and entering in the daytime, breaking and entering a dwelling house
- Drug crimes — Possession, distribution, trafficking, school zone violations, marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines, prescription pills, OxyContin
- Serious bodily injury — Assault, assault and battery, domestic assault and battery, sexual assault
- Murder — First-degree murder, felony murder, voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter
- Federal crimes — Embezzlement, tax fraud
Our proven strategies can help you get the best possible outcome in your case.
Get Experienced Help Right Away. Call Us For A Free Consultation: 413-351-0915
You do not have to face tough criminal laws on your own. Email Casartello & Murphy, LLC, or call us at 413-351-0915 to consult with an experienced lawyer you can count on.